Pages

Thursday 20 May 2010

My 100th blog post!

This is my 100th blog post and it seems apt that I use it to display a card for the I love Promarkers Challenge this week (the same challenge I entered on my first post!). This weeks challenge is make your own flowers and I have made this rosette-type flower using a technique I saw Cherry had used a while ago. Watch this space for more homemade flowers!I will also enter the card for this weeks Passion for Promarkers challenge, which is the theme 'fantasy'. I know it is more of a cute card than fantasy, but it does have an image of a dragon, and they were on the list! I'm not such a fan of the mystical fantasy/fairie images and designs (a bit spooky I think), so this is as close to fantasy as I get really.

12 comments:

Karen said...

Awww this dragon is so sweet, and I think you flower is great too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card, love the dragon and gorgeous colours.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Debs M said...

happy 100th! great image beautifully coloured x

Tracy said...

Great card Louise, congratulations on your 100th post.
Thanks for joining us at PFP this week,good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Lorraine said...

Awww, that's so cute. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

katesacraftybugger said...

great card ,the dragon is so cute -love your flower too.Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Anonymous said...

What a cute image, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

Wiccababe said...

lovely card
thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card Louise. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Louise, what a cute card. The image is adorable and the papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

WeirdCat said...

Happy 100th, great card,thank for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x

LISA said...

Great card and I love the colour combination. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.