Pages

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Last nights work!

I made this card yesterday after Lauren (CB) sent me this beautiful LOTV image- thankyou so much. It is perfect fro this weeks theme on LGS (CB) and so I have used Rosie's sketch (again!).
I have added two lace bows as embellishments and so will enter the card into this weeks DCD (challenge is lace). Thanks for the inspiration on DCD, since lace is not something I normally think of using, but I love the DT cards and so am thinking of investing in some larger pieces of lace. Sorry my lace on this card is a bit merge, but it is all I have. I hope the lacey style border and flower paper also count towards the lace theme.
I will also enter the card into this weeks Pollycraft challenge of summer blooms since I have added two flowers!

4 comments:

Debs M said...

beautifully coloured x

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Such a cute card! The image is adorable! And I love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at the Pollycraft Monday Challenge!
Hugs, Marit.

Karen said...

VEry pretty Louise, thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx

Susie Sugar said...

This is so pretty thanks for joining us at the DCD challenge this week for our "Lace it up" challenge
Hugs Susie & Vikki
xx