Pages

Tuesday 11 May 2010

J is for Jingle Bells

The challenge this time on ABC Christmas is to make a project with the theme 'J is for Jingle Bells' with an optional extra of a punched shape. I wasn't going to enter since I don't have any relavent imaages, but then I decided today to have ago at designing my own Iris folding. I used a stencil for the bell shape and then adapted it to fit the other two bells behind. The folded paper is from a Christmas ATC pack which I never use. I didn't quite think about it at the start and so the gaps between the bells are too small to do patterns with the folding without the papers from the bells overlapping each other. I haven't managed to include the punched item, but since it is optional, I hope this is Ok.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am really pleased you decided to have a go as you have made a lovely job! and its so nice to have you play along with us! Samantha ABC Christmas challenge :0)

Squirrel x said...

You can almost hear those bells ringing! Thanks for playing ABC CC with us. Squirrel xx

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card :-) the image is lovely and the papers and embellies are fab :-)

thanks for joining in the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Helen said...

Fab card - love those bells!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Annie said...

love those bells and gorgeous papers. thanks for joining in with us on the ABC Christmas blog challenge.
hugs, annie x

Lacey Stephens said...

Very beautiful card. I love the scalloped edge. Thank you so much for playing along with our last challenge!! We have another fun one this week...K is for Kiss with extra "Shaped card". We hope you can play along again!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
ABC Christmas Challenge DT