Pages

Saturday 15 May 2010

Bentley Bear Trio

For this weeks I love Promarkers Challenge, I have used the sketch to create a trio of Bentley Bear cards using the free stamps from the latest issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft. The papers are also freebies from another magazine last summer.
I have experimented with using my Promarkers directly on the stamps for the background of the birthday card, where I used the small cupcake and Promarkers buttercup and pink carnation to create a background. Not sure if I like it or not, but worth a go. The ink doesn't come off the stamp though and so probably best that I sacrificed a freebie first!

I will also enter these cards into the ECP challenge (spring) since they use spring papers and colours.

6 comments:

katesacraftybugger said...

Theses are all gorgeous Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Lorraine said...

Cute bear. I think it's always worth experimenting. You never know what you'll come up with. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Anonymous said...

Fab cards Louise ! I too sacrificed a stamp to experiment with my ProMarkers, it does work well though. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C

Karen said...

Lovely cards Louise, thanks for joining us again at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

LISA said...

Lovely card, beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Hugs Lisa xxx

WeirdCat said...

Oh wow you have been busy, great selection of cards,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x