Pages

Friday 28 May 2010

'All the Best'

I have used the sketch from this weeks I love Promarkers challenge to make an easel card with a lovely image from Cherry in one of the image swaps on CB a while ago. It might not be that seasonal though- better for autumn maybe- but I enjoyed using the image as it is a little different to what I normal go for. I made the flowers out of natural raffia and brads, and have platted the raffia to make a border across the base. The image is coloured with Promarkers (Ivory, Blush, Satin, Tan, Mustard, Raw Sienna, Burnt Orange, Bright Orange, Gold, Ruby, Cinammon, Cocoa, Pine, Pastel Yellow) and so I wil also enter it into this weeks Passion for Promarkers challenge, which is 'anything goes'.

10 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous - love the raffia flowers!!! Thanks for joining in our celebrations at PFP this week - best of luck!! Juliexx

Lorraine said...

That's super, Louise and a very different kind of flower. Great job. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week

Karen said...

This is brilliant Louise and those flowers are great, what a good idea. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers again.
xx

Anonymous said...

Really pretty card Louise. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

Clare Lloyd said...

love the colours you have used in this card. Good Luck in the challenges. ClareX

katesacraftybugger said...

love it - i like how you have used our sketch and made it into an easel card.Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Louise, what a pretty card. Love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our anniversary challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

WeirdCat said...

So pretty,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x

LISA said...

Great card and I love the colour combination. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

My name is Wynneth said...

Lovely card :o) I love how you used the raffia for your flowers - very creative :o) Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
hugs
wynneth
x