Pages

Friday 2 April 2010

WSC- 1st April

This weeks WSC was to follow the sketch set and to use the recipe- 3 buttons, 2 papers and a ribbon. This is the second recipe card I have made in a week, after never having done one before! I like them- it adds another dimension to the challenge and makes me think a bit more!
I used this Willow designs download and made a Christmas card- silly at this time of year I know. I got a bit carried away and decided to make Walter the Owl look like a robin with a red breast, only to realise afterwards it doesn't really work since the sign he is holding says 'I've been a good owl..'. Never mind- hope the recipient doesn't notice.

4 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

Great card. Good Luck! ClareX

Craftyrose said...

Great card and truly festive Louise! Thanks for joining us at WSC! xx

Karen said...

Lovely Louise, thanks for joining us at WSC.
xx

sharon said...

Hi Louise, ..adorable, and thanks for sending it to me for the gallery, I certainly will pop it in. Thanks for joining us at WSC this week.xx