Pages

Thursday 11 March 2010

Monkeys

I have made this card for this weeks challenge on I love Promarkers and DCD. I followed the sketch from the I love Promarkers challenge blog and the white strip across the card is embossed with circles (the twist was to include embossing somewhere on the card). The challenge this week on the DCD bog was to make a card without flowers and I think I have succeeded!
The image is one I got in the most recent swap on LGS (Craftbubble). I really like it. I'm not sure who it is by, but I do recognise the image. I used three of my button stash!! I like those ones too.

Sorry I haven't made a card for each challenge this week, but have been tired and not had enough time. Will try to do better next week.

5 comments:

Karen said...

This is really lovely Louise, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

xx

LISA said...

Brilliant, love it!!! Thanks for joining this week at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Hugs Lisa xx

Mummylade said...

Such pretty card. I'm so glad you joined the DCD challenge this week and good luck.

Susie Sugar said...

Perfect card really great work , thanks for playing our no flowers allowed challenge with us at DCD this week please come back soon
Hugs Susie xx

WeirdCat said...

Cute card, love the image,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers,
Ruth x