Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Fishing

This weeks challenge on the DCD blog is to make a card using black, white and one other colour only. This was alot harder than I thought now that I have got used to using Promarkers to colour images (I found that colouring the skin and hair alone used up too many colours). In the end I just inked around a black and white image I received in a recent image swap on Craftbubble. I have ended up making quite a few male cards recently and this is another. At least it means I can have a break for a while now!

3 comments:

Mummylade said...

Such a lovely card. Thank you for joining the DCD challenge this week and good luck.

Clare Lloyd said...

Such a great card, one for the boys definately! ClareX

Nicola said...

Fabulous colour combo and perfect for those hard to make male cards, super image which any man will appreciate.
Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-