Pages

Thursday 25 February 2010

I love Promarkers Challenge 3

This week the challenge was to follow the sketch, which included two images and to use stitching (faux, machine or hand) on the card. I made two cards (as usual- had two ideas and made too many stitched flowers to go on one card and so had to make the second to use them up!). They both have flowers hand embroidered using the outline sitckers you can get and one has some faux stitching round the images. I also added some glossy accents, to make bits shiny.
I will also enter the Easter card into the Die Cut Dreams challenge this week, whoes theme is Easter.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Louise
Both these cards are lovely, I love the shiny bits too, it's really effective. thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

LISA said...

Both cards are brilliant,the chicks are so cute, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Hugs Lisa xx

Karen said...

Lovely card Louise, thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx

WeirdCat said...

I like both cards, and well done, I struggled to come up with one idea!LOL.Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

Victoria said...

fab cards - loving your easter chicks and all the shine you've added, perfect for our Easter Challenge.

Thanks so much for playing along at Die Cut Dreams this week.
Hugs
Victoria
x

Susie Sugar said...

Adorable cards really beautiful work, thanks for playing with us at DCD this week please come back soon
Hugs Susie xx