Pages

Thursday 18 February 2010

I love Promarkers Challenge 2

I won last weeks prize for the first challenge of the new look I love Promarkers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very excited and have already had a look at Joanna Sheen's website to see what I would like to buy with the prize.
Yesterdays challenge was to follow the sketch and use the theme of spring. I made two cards. The first uses a daffodil image which I was sent in an image swap on Craftbubble. I really like daffodils- they must be my favourite flower, and there is nothing more spring like than daffs!
The second card uses the free papers inside the latest issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft, which says they are spring papers. They have got little pretty flowers all over them, but are more pastel than the bright daffodils.

5 comments:

LISA said...

Both your cards are lovely, and those daffodils are so bright and cheerful!thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Hugs Lisa xx

Karen said...

Hi Louise
Your prize should be on it's way to you. Both of these cards are lovely, the daffs are perfect and the elephant is cute. Thanks for joining us again at I ♥ ProMarkers, hope to see you again next week.
xx

Debs M said...

gorgeous cards! love that elephant x

Julie said...

Congrats on winning last week Louise. Your cards are beautiful, the second one is my favourite. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers again.
Julie x

WeirdCat said...

Well done on your win, and on making two cards, they are both lovely, I have a certain fondness for daffodils too, hopefully some might appear soon in the garden! Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x