Pages

Sunday 14 February 2010

ECP Challenge 6

This time the challenge was to follow a sketch set by one of the DT. It is quite a detailed sketch and I think would probably suite a scrapbook page better than a card. I managed to fit most of the items on (all except the title) but i made it a bit more minimal than usual by not doing much matting and layering. The image is one sent to me in the image swap on Craftbubble. I think it is cute. (I decided to make the circle out of a ring of beads and glitter glue rather than a different piece of paper, for a change.)

3 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

Louise, your card is lovely and the delicate colours you used are beautiful. The image is great too! ClareX

Unknown said...

Louise this is just gorgeous, great take on our Sketch, many thanks for joining us at ECP this week. Hugs Avril xxx

Nan Abrahão said...

Amazing card!! Thanks for playing with us at ECP!!!! Kisses