Pages

Friday 29 January 2010

Willow Sketchie Challenge

This is my first Willow Sketchie Challenge. It is great that it has started back up this week because I like doing sketchie challenges- it gives you some ideas before you start! I decided to add a strip of lace after re-discovering that I had these diecuts at the bottom of a box for the Lets Get Stamping Sketchie Challenge last weekend. The image is from the free stamps with the issue before last of Cardmaking and Papercraft- I must have used those stamps a lot now! I will try to use Willow design downloads other weeks, but I only have a Christmas one at the moment and don't feel like making too many Christmas cards yet!

6 comments:

Jane said...

A lovely card Louise, I love the image, so cute.

Jane :0)
xxx

Karen said...

Lovely Louise, I love the lacey bit too, Thanks for joiing us at WSC.
xx

Clare Lloyd said...

such a cute image. good luck!

sharon said...

Such a cute little card, love the different techniques, thanks for joining us at WSC this week.xx

Kt_Dragonfly said...

Cute card :D and I has those stamps, they are too adorable :D

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Great card, great image and colours. Thanks for taking part in our challenge, Heidi DT WSC xx